Document Accessibility Course
During this time of dealing with COVID-19 and the social distancing that comes with it many departments are sharing more information online and it is vital that those electronic resources are built in a way that they are inclusive and accessible to all users. To support our efforts to create an inclusive campus, WebAIM has generously made available a document accessibility course that anyone at USU can sign up to participate in for a limited time.
If you create Word documents, PowerPoint files or Acrobat files this is an incredible opportunity to participate in an online course at your own pace to learn the basics of how to create those documents in a way that is accessible.
The online document accessibility course includes 4 modules:
- Document Content
- Document Structure
- Check Accessibility & Create PDFs
- Optimizing PDFs in Acrobat
- If you are interested in joining the course, send an email to Christopher Phillips at email@example.com or contact us here.
- Once you are added to the course you will receive an email invitation to join.
- The course is available to Faculty and Staff.
- We will be accepting registrations through June of 2020, after which it will be available at the standard cost of $125 per person.